Friday, May 15, 2015

Blogging can happen anywhere

     In this day and age, content gathering is on the move. Almost everyone has some form of technological communication available to them, whether it be a smartphone, a tablet, a laptop or whatever ... so traveling is the optimal opportunity to be connected.
     Find a Wi-Fi spot or use a small amount of your mobile data, and you can create a post or status update or upload a few photos to Instagram right where you are.
     I have found that being mobile actually aids my blogging because there are so many relevant ideas out there just waiting to be captured.
     Recently I found myself out and about around town doing errands for work. I had to stop by Muskogee Inn to drop off some items and while I was talking with the staff there, they were telling me all about the different things they offer at the hotel, free Wi-Fi being one of them. So what did I do? I pulled out my phone and connected to their Wi-Fi of course!
     They also said if I had any business to take care of, they have a business station set up for all my needs. That's when I realized that almost anywhere you go, you can be blogging, posting, Facebooking, whatever. There are tons of ideas out there just waiting to be discovered. So get out there and start blogging about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment